POPULAR STUDY & CAREER OPTIONS IN AUSTRALIA
Average Salary: AUD 57,993 / year *
Recommended Course(s) of Study:
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) (3 years)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) (3 years)
- Master of Professional Accounting (2 years)
- Master of Business (Accounting) (2 years)
- The salary stated above is based on average income per year in Australia gathered from Payscale (see below).
- Salaries may vary based on relevant education, work experiences, professional recognition and skillsets of a working individual as well as job location.
Job Description and Pay Range for each occupation listed above:
Provides services relating to compliance-based financial reporting, auditing, insolvency and accounting information systems; and advises on associated record-keeping requirements. Registration or licensing may be required for certain services such as auditing.