OUR MANAGING DIRECTOR
Hi, I am Valerie :). I have been living in Australia for over 20 years. I first came to Australia as an international student from Singapore.
EDUCATION IN AUSTRALIA (6 YEARS):
I followed my passion and graduated with:
- Bachelor of Arts (Asian Studies and History) at University of Western Australia (UWA)
- Honours in Political Science (Indonesian Studies) at Curtin University of Technology
- Masters in Ecommerce (Marketing and Web Technologies) at Curtin University of Technology
QUALIFIED EDUCATION AGENT COUNSELLOR (QEAC) IN AUSTRALIA:
We are a Qualified Education Agent Counselling Agency in Australia.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE IN INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION IN AUSTRALIA (15 YEARS):
For 15 years, I have helped thousands of international students at University, TAFE, Polytechnics and Colleges in Australia.
I love what l do and started this company to guide and mentor international students in their study and work journey in Australia.
It takes time to adjust to living and studying in a new country for students. I share my experiences with my students and guide them in achieving their career goals by carefully planning their study pathway in Australia.
LEADERSHIP ROLES IN INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION IN AUSTRALIA:
For 14 years, I held senior management and leadership positions for 5 international education organisations in Australia:
- Victoria University (VIC)
- Senior Manager TAFE Operations & International Development
- Federation University Australia Partner Provider - Academies Australasia Polytechnic (VIC)
- Head of Marketing, Recruitment and Corporate Communications
- University of Ballarat Partner Provider - AMI Education (VIC)
- Head of Marketing and Recruitment
- Adult Multicultural Education Services (AMES) (VIC)
- International Marketing Manager
- Endeavour College of Natural Health (VIC, NSW, WA, SA, QLD)
- International Marketing Manager
INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION COMPLIANCE IN AUSTRALIA:
For 14 years, l have successfully managed ELICOS, VET and Higher Education CRICOS, ASQA and TEQSA compliance audits for University, Polytechnics and Colleges in Australia.
It is very rewarding to see our students grow as they adapt to their new study and living surroundings, learn new skills and knowledge, graduate and into successful careers.
We lend a helping hand to our students throughout their stay in Australia with:
- Course Counselling
- Finding a Suitable School / College / Polytechnic / University
- Documents to Prepare for Study in Australia
- Arranging for an Offer Letter to Study in Australia
- Arranging for Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) Letter
- Preparation for Pre-Admission Interview
- Student Visa
- Student Visa Preparation
- Student Visa Application Lodgement
- Organising Health Examination & Biometrics
- Career Guidance
- Job Search Skills
- Resume Writing
- Cover Letter Writing
- Job Interview Coaching
- Professional Mentoring
- Getting Internships
- Student Services
- Student Social Activities
- Arranging for a Flight Ticket
- Organising Mobile SIM Card & Mobile Plans in Australia
- Organising MYKI Card for travel via public transport in Victoria
- Transport System - How to get around in Australia?
- Information about Weather in Australia
- Emergency numbers in Australia
- Arranging for Overseas Student Health Cover
- Arranging for Airport Pickup and Drop Off
- Locating Student Accommodation
- Opening New Bank Account in Australia
- Applying for Tax File Number in Australia
- Finding great food deals - Halal and non Halal for our students in Melbourne