POPULAR CAREER & STUDY OPTIONS IN AUSTRALIA
ORAL HEALTH THERAPIST
Average Salary: AUD 84,519 / year *
Recommended Course(s) of Study:
- Bachelor of Oral Health (3 Years)
2021 University Scholarship in Australia (Eligibility Applies)^
Central Queensland University Scholarship for NEW International Students:
Bachelor of Oral Health (3 Years)
- 25% Scholarship: AUD 26,123 / year (x3) (after scholarship) ^
- Course Location: Rockhampton (Queensland Regional Campus)
- English Requirement: IELTS Academic 7.0 All Bands
- Intake: March 2021
- The salary stated above is based on average income per year in Australia gathered from Neuvoo (see below).
- Salaries may vary based on relevant education, work experiences, professional recognition and skillsets of a working individual as well as job location.
Job Description and Pay Range for each occupation listed above:
Oral Health Therapist
Oral health therapists are dental professionals who are dual qualified in dental therapy and dental hygiene. Oral health therapists provide a wide range of dental care in a variety of settings to children, adolescents and adults.
Oral health therapists work as a member of a dental team. They provide dental therapy services to children and adolescents and dental hygiene services to people of all ages.
Oral health therapists can also work in health promotion, education, research, management and policy development roles.
Oral health therapists must be registered with the Dental Board of Australia.