APPLY TO STUDY IN AUSTRALIA
To study in Australia you'll need to apply for both admission to an institution and also for a student visa from the Australian Government.
There are a number of steps you must go through including:
- Deciding on your preferred course and institution.
- Submitting your application to the institution.
- Receiving and accepting a Letter of Offer.
- Receiving your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE).
- Applying for your student visa.
There is a range of entry requirements that you will need to meet both your institution application and your student visa application. This can include:
- Academic requirements.
- English language requirements.
- Overseas student health over.
- Employment supporting documents.
- Income Tax Returns.
- Evidence of funds to support your study.
If you're already living and working in Australia, you may still be able to apply to study here as an international student.
Contact us for more information.